Monday, January 25, 2010

BFF Intervention

My BFF was here in Phoenix this weekend for some much needed R & R and it was SO good to see her...but not so good to see her "getup":)! You need to know that she is BEAUTIFUL and TINY and TAN and rocks the cutest blonde pixie haircut...but she was also rocking UGGS with SHORTS and big 'ol sweatshirt (which she apparently does often) and I knew it was time for an intervention...
"BFF, You're addiction has affected me negitively in the following ways, I will no longer be seen with you when you dress like a 16 year old surfer chick running errands between sets" LOL!
Seriously, she lives and works near the beach and has always been a surfer girl at heart, but she is also has a successful real estate company and is the supermom of three boys and she needs to dress the part and her age (We are STILL 29 in case you are wondering, wink wink)! So we went shopping and she looked SOOO CUTE in everything and she hit the motherload at Anthropologie.( Sorry BFF hubby:) I could not contain my excitement and asked her to model the goods for the blog...she was such a great sport and did so with the stipulation that I don't show her face (which as I mentioned before is BEAUTIFUL) so here is my BFF before...

And here is my BFF After...









OMG! Doesn't she look cute????? A few CUTE dresses, some go-to Tory sandals, a jean jacket, some adorable cropped skinnies,a ruffle top, and she has officially agreed to treatment...
so proud of you BFF...thanks for letting us share your story on  in your back pocket...

Intervention Update: BFF has not worn her Uggs with Shorts and big 'ol sweatshirt since January 24, 2010.


2 comments:

Colleen said...

COMMENTS ON-yay!! This blog amused the crap out of me!!!

jeannie said...

computers been down... since this blog... OMG does anyone else get the humor here.... You have to watch intervention to get it. Called my sister-n-law, made her get on the website and we read it together cracking up the whole time.... we need humor, given that we are all in the great depression. haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails