Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jen's House-Wants for 2010

I got a laptop for Christmas (WOO HOO! Okay not a MacBook, like on my list, but I think that might
have been too much computer for me anyway;)
Thank you to Santa, now I can blog form anywhere in the house! (which is key because what was going on in other parts of the house with 3 kids unattended while I was in the office blogging was not pretty)
But I would love a place for the laptop to call home, so this is where I am blogging from now...

This is what I really want, a built in desk/workstation...



And the perfect place for it to go, right next to my kitchen, and in front of this window...

Next, I would love to put some french doors in between my hallway and great room because it is NOISY when the kids are up and mommy is not:)
I believe this could make for much longer naps for my little man too, which would mean more finds to put in your back pocket:)

These are the perfect color and look...

Kris is getting together her house-wants for the new year...
but we want to know what you want to do in 2010?

1 comment:

jeannie said...

That is it. You need to be my neighbor and best friend... I LOVE your house.... HELP... can i send you a picture of some bookshelves and you FIX them... dont know how to make it look right. LOVE THE IDEAS.

Related Posts with Thumbnails