Saturday, November 20, 2010

Say it isn't so...

The last time I wore stirrup pants I was, like, in 6th grade.  Today I was browsing Gap's website (had a 30% off coupon) and there they were...again.  Hmmmm.  I don't think I can go there...Although they do make sense if you want to keep your pants tucked into your boots nice and snuggly-in order to avoid the swashbuckler "pirate look" as they begin to creep out every time you sit and stand. What do you think??

If they catch on  we could end up looking like this...
Actually, this kind of looks like us.....What's next...banana clips?
Send your thoughts on stirrup pants to in your back pocket...

1 comment:

Kaden Epstein said...

I saw them at the gap store as well and just about passed out as I remembered wearing them to the Kiesau parties in Jr. High...I don't think I can go "there" either....but I also said I'd never get gladiator sandals...

Related Posts with Thumbnails