Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Inspiration to Deck the Halls

It is time to deck the halls and this year and once again we are on a budget which means we turned to our faithful friend Ikea and some plaid inspiration from Country Living...
 and bought this lumbar pillow for $9.99,
It is the perfect amount of red while allowing me to keep all my navy...
add some $6 Ikea pillow covers in red and grey and  for $35 changed the look from this...
to this...
they even had a grey throw for $9
here are some other Christmas touches that were added to the mix, wreaths in unexpected places...
this image from Country Living...
inspired me to put some extra ornaments and candy in glass...
and many of my decorations seem to have a little sparkle...
and I love this idea for Chrismas cards...
Have you started decorating yet?
put some holiday decorating inspiration in your back pocket...

1 comment:

jeannie said...

I have such mixed emotions about this entry.... TOTAL INSPIRATION mixed with a bit of "man my decorations suck" haha. LOVE the plaid LOVE the gray throw... LOVE the cute glass ball ornamants in containers.... Great Great entry.
J

Related Posts with Thumbnails