Sunday, December 5, 2010

My name is Kris, and I am a Tom-aholic...

Everybody now, "Hi Kris". I think it might be therapeutic for me to open up about my obsession with Toms .  My current new pair of "glitters" (seen below) have forced me to share my thoughts.   Now, some of my not-so-open-minded friends seem to shy away from them, using the most common excuse of "they look like those Chinese maryjane shoes I used to wear" or Jen says she feels, "like Michael Jackson" in them. Try them, I say.  They weigh about a fraction of an ounce and they are so comfortable... and it's true...for every pair you buy a pair is donated.  Here are a few of my favorites...
I tried to take pictures to show you...This is how they turned out.  Lord help me...

 A pair for my husband...or teenage son, perhaps?
For my daughter....
or how about my adorable nieces
or maybe a stocking stuffer for me...
I think it may be the logo that I love so much..
Whatever it may be, buy some. You won't be sorry...oh, and they are all under $60!
Put a some Toms  in your back pocket...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails