Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So What Wednesday

O.K...Let's try this again.  A little "So What" therapy...

SO WHAT IF...

-Somedays the cereal bowls stay on the table til well after noon.

-I may or may not have followed some lady up and down the rows of Homegoods because i was  waiting for her to change her mind on that awesome lamp.

-Jen and a I are pretty sure we'd win the jackpot on Wheel of Fortune Sibling Week.

-I searched my car frantically for my cell phone while I was actually talking to Jen on it!!!!




Have a great day and don't forget to say "So What" every so often...from the girls of in your back pocket.

P.S. We loooved some of your feedback-so funny.  

2 comments:

jeannie said...

your family should soooo go on family feud. you would rock!!!

Kerry said...

I love this post! Here is mine...so what if the baby puked on your second outfit for the day 5 minutes before walking out the door and you were too tired to change clothes for teh third time so you just wore the puke to work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails