Thursday, December 29, 2011

An Old Favorite: Kitchen Chalkboards

As I put away our holiday decor I always have a well intended, fresh perspective on my home.  I say to myself, "self, i need a few updates...but still have a big  Christmas Visa bill coming...hmmmm." In the next few posts we'll bring you some pick-me-ups to start the new year.... 
Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles

Cottage Mix

Homeworks


Heather Chadduck/Cottage Living
Design Indulgence
BHG

Fresh Home

The good thing about this trend is that it is inexpensive to paint yourself...I'm thinking  a planning desk/backsplash might be in order...
Find a spot in your kitchen....from the girls of in your back pocket.


1 comment:

jeannie said...

lovvve mine, i go from regular chalk to chalk board pens... fun fun fun!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails