Wednesday, December 21, 2011

So What Wednesday...

Hope your last minute gift  wrapping is going smoothly...Time for a little So What Wednesday...

SO WHAT if...
  • Jen and I are obsessed  with the "backpack" vacuum cleaner that the janitor  building engineer at her elementary school uses.  It's genius. He carries it around right on his back from room to room...

  • I still write out the tags of my kid's gifts from Santa in different writing than my usual...like i'm faking them out.
  • I am giving everyone I know these new mini-containers of Vaseline. My preocupation with anything "mini" or travel size continues. 

  •  apparently college kids home for vacation don't have a curfew...

  • We watched about 10 re-runs of Fresh Prince of Bel Air last weekend.  So funny, actually.  Didn't you hate it when they switched Aunt Vivs?
"Yo homies, smell ya later..."





Have a great Wednesday...from in your back pocket.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails