Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SWW

Hope you're all having a great week...Any "So What's?" for you this week?  Here's what I'm thinking.

SO WHAT? if..

  • My son couldn't find his car keys this morning.  We looked everywhere until he realized that he was already warming his car up....(chip off the ol' block.)
  • My husband pretends he doesn't see the four new large gray color  swatches of paint on our kitchen wall.
  • When looking for a new recipe, if I don't know what an ingredient is, or how to pronounce it, it move right along...Uh,  Next.  (and I prefer as few ingredients as possible.)
  • I've been known to yell say "you're welcome!" in my pissy-est voice when someone doesn't thank me for letting them merge in front of me. 
  • I was overly excited when the vending machine accidentally gave me 2 packs of Sour Patch kids at once. 





Just a little attitude from in your back pocket.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails