Saturday, March 24, 2012

Super Proud

My sister is in Seattle right now at the NCAA Division I Swimming Championships cheering on her son Kevin and the U of A Wildcats, so I hijacked the blog to be the proud aunt and to brag on her behalf...
 Kevin set a new American Record yesterday in the 100 Breast in the prelims, went on to win the finals, (making him the NCAA champ) and swam in the University of Arizona's (our Alma mater) 200 medley relay that won and also set... yes another American Record!SO AMAZING RIGHT!?! 
 Oh and he is only 18!!!  He swims the 200 tonight and then in June he is headed to the Olympic Trials. (She isn't going to tell you any of this, so I will probably have to hijack again then:)
I  so wish I was there with her and her family,
I hope they know how proud we all are!!!!

His friend on Facebook put this...
Funny boys.
Want more info. then
Sending Congratulations to Kevin with love from Aunt Jen and in your back pocket...



1 comment:

Lori said...

Woo to the hoo! That is awesome, watch out Michael Phelps!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails