Wednesday, May 16, 2012

So What Wednesday...

Hope you're having a great week.  Here's a few things i'm saying "So What?" to this week...

SO WHAT? if...



  • I have abnormally strong feelings about how pathetic LeAnn Rimes is....

  • I have an uncanny ability to make "adjustments" to my self-imposed spending freeze.

  • My son's basketball shoes are finally no longer allowed inside the house... 

  • I couldn't help reading a few "spoiler alerts" about the Bachelorette and now i'm totally bummed-out about it.  Refrain, people.

  • I bought a pair of neon shorts.  Maybe a little LeAnn Rimes-ish.


Too much PDA. They bug.



What are you saying "So What" to?
Let us know from the girls of in your back pocket.

2 comments:

jeannie said...

o m g... i say this most wednesdays, but THIS wednesday is the most jeannie-like ever... what is with LeAnne... ugh, i think i should be a guest poser and do a so what wednesday, but north idaho style!!

jeannie said...

poster.. not poser. ha

Related Posts with Thumbnails