Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So What Wednesday

Hello friends...Just a quick So What Wednesday.

SO WHAT if...

  • I can't help thinking "SHOUTY CAPITALS" as i wrote "so what" above.
  • I can't decide if Bela Karolyi is totally awesome or totally scary.  Either way he's a little cray-cray.        
  • My BBH thinks it's crazy that I don't ever use the cruise control when I'm driving.  Do any women?
  • My college son and his roommates got a Savannah Cat.  It's like part domesticated cat/ part wild animal.  It's supposed to be a "gentle giant," but why are they illegal in some states? Lovely.

  • I'm pretty sure jen was doin' the cabbage patch after she dropped kids off at their first day of school.





"Dave"


What are you saying "So What?" to this week?
Have a great Weds. from the sisters of in your back pocket.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails