Wednesday, February 27, 2013

So What Wednesday...


It's been a while , but I have run-ins with "So What's" daily.
Here's what I've been saying
"So What?" to lately...

So What if...

  • I have a fit when my kids want to make smoothies.  Damn blender too hard to clean. Seriously.

  • I'm making a list of 5 things we need  (I want) to do to our house.  I figure BBH will feel too bad to say "no"  to ALL of them... 
  • I actually got a lump in my throat when , after careful consideration, I decided that $59.99 was a fair price for that yucca/aloe-y looking plant and returned to Homegoods to find someone else had snatched it up.
  • I was then willing to pay double.
  • Jen's 4 year old son sits in his car seat looking out the window, listening  to music and belts out "It's Brittany Bitch!"






What are you saying So What to this week???
Have a great Wednesday from the chicks of in your back pocket.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails