Wednesday, April 17, 2013

We Heart Teachers

Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week at my girls' school and it was so fun getting together some  surprises for my daughter's 4th grade teacher...
(BTW... Pintrest Rocks!)
 Most of the ideas came from this awesome post from Eighteen Twenty Five on
teacher appreciation ideas.
To start, 
I made the Teacher Treat Jar...


... and filled it with Jolly Ranchers since that is the teacher's candy of choice...

Then I made the "I am so Fortunate to have you as my teacher" and put a Pei Wei gift card inside and am going to add some fortune cookies


Also from eighteen25 was this printable

or you can use this one...
and I did berry soaps from Bath and Body Works

Then I found this cute cup idea from Tater Tots and Jello
So here's ours...


Loved this "Raise the Bar" idea from the celebration shoppe

Our Bar for Mrs. Ruderman!!

"Take note...we think you are awesome" from domesticated lady
My notepad...

I am making cookies one of the days and including this from a little delightful.
Finally,  I found some fun potting supplies from the dollar section at Target and am going to include some printables from No Biggie with a potted plant...
 


Sending out teacher love from in your back pocket...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails