Wednesday, May 8, 2013

So What Weds...A Week in the Life...


 Another week passed, and still I say "So What?" in order to deal in a calmly manner...

SO WHAT? if...
  • I must wash my oven mitts more often.  My dog seemed to enjoy the baked on flavors.

  • I bought a new rug for our office.  Came home, laid it out, and decided it was going back- too small.  I kid you not, by the time I could re-roll it , my dog started to "get sick." Seriously. 
*note: not from oven mitt...different day

  • This is why I don't send my Big Bad Husband to Costco by himself.  We are now ready for any outdoor-beach-overnight-picnic that could come our way in the Midwest...


  • And finally, I have been patiently waiting for this new summer maxi dress to arrive...


-THIS is the length in real life...


I should've stayed in bed...
What are you saying SO WHAT to this week????

1 comment:

beckie. said...

Haha I love these posts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails